>Hello to new friends and old!
I can’t believe that my former readers and friends (you know who you are) have found me!
Sorry I haven’t stopped by for a while… This past month or so has been crazy busy with studying and placement deadlines etc. For those of you who don’t know, I am in my final year of training to be a registered nurse and I have just finished placement 5 of 6 in the hospital. Phew! Graduation will hopefully be this December. But enough of that.
How are you all?
I don’t really have anything foodie related to share. In truth, food has lost some of its joy and excitement for me recently. I’m not sure why. Maybe I’m too stressed and busy to relax and enjoy the creative and social side of food. Also, I feel really unhealthy (far too many takeaways, sugar, wine and caffeine; and nowhere near enough exercise). Do you know what I mean? Any suggestions on how to get myself in check and regain my love of food and exercise would be much appreciated! If I sound a bit gloomy in reality this is not so as I am generally feeling quite joyful so worry not 🙂
Ok, so one of my favourite people – the beautful Nelly – tagged me in a blogging award “the one lovely blog award“…
Nelly and I have been friends for a while; we just connected instantly even though we have never met. Friends like this are beautiful, true and rare. Thanks, wonderful Nelly!
So, as part of the award I have to share 7 random things about me so here goes…
1. My favourite wine is Rioja (the red variety, although I have tried some good white varieties).
2. Tom and I LOVE visiting the US and Canada, and generally visit every other year.
3. I love watching comedy sitcoms. Current faves are Modern Family, 30 Rock, and The American Office.
4. New favourite film- Adam. It’s a beautiful exploration of what it’s like to be an adult with Asperger’s Syndrome. Fascinating, heart warming and poignant. Watch it!
5. I would love to eat a vegan diet again but there is something that holds me back and I’m not sure what it is.
6. I love wearing dresses – I only ever wear dresses or jeans.
7. I can’t wait to move back to Wales!
There we have it. I am supposed to nominate others in this award so I would like to nominate all of my readers; I am so grateful for you joining me xxx