Good evening and happy hump day to you all!
How’s your week going so far? I have to say, mine is flying by! I’ve been helping out at the local cat sanctuary, going to yoga and the gym, and getting into the holiday groove. I still have lots of work to do, and I saw my personal tutor yesterday who’s frustrated at me for not writing any academic articles for publishing yet. Oops. I will change this, for sure.
I’ve been enjoying leisurely breakfasts such as this,
Pictured above you will notice the mandatory cup of coffee, anti-oxidant rich berries, and indulgent but regular raw fudge babies.
Other culinary pleasures have included my vege chilli (recipe to be posted soon!) and lots of salad…
In other news, today I recieved my first ever blog award (hence the happy dance) from the beautiful Candice, at ChiaSeedMe. She’s so lovely and her blog is awesome, as is she. Yay for bloggie friends! So, the award:
All I have to do is list ten facts about myself and pass it on to a few other bloggers. Here goes!
1. I’m very indecisive (according to the husband, but sometimes there are just too many options!).
2. I have guilty crushes on two famous men: Bradley Whitford (from The West Wing) and Alec Baldwin. Actually, now that I come to think of it, I probably have a few more guilty crushes too!
3. Even though I’m welsh, I don’t have a welsh accent. I haven’t lived in Wales for 9 years but I’m sure if I returned to live there a hint of the accent may return.
4. I keep on trying to increase my raw food intake but my digestive system keeps throwing a fit every time I try.
5. I have dessert after every meal; it’s a necessity.
6. I’m a midget. Not strictly true, but I am a mere 5.07 ft (that 0.7 is VERY important).
7. I don’t tip at the hairdressers. I probably should but I don’t really understand why it’s necessary.
8. I have two addictions- diet coke and sweets. I’m trying to break them this summer (mostly for my dental health).
9. I can’t cope with a messy kitchen- I’m OCD about keeping it clean.
10. Tom and I have been married for 6 years, and being with him just gets better and better.
Now to pass on The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award! I would like to pass it onto all my fave bloggers/friends out there but since I can’t, here are a few of them:
Nelly from From Nelly…With Love…
Aoiffe from Adventures in Veg
Robyn from Girl on Raw
Averie from Love Veggies and Yoga
Before I go, Kristen from Kristen’s Raw is generously giving away a set of her recipe ebooks! Amazing. Click on her name to enter.